Slogue styling is different to other professional wardrobe styling models. As its name suggests, slow fashion is not about clicking your fingers and landing in a one-stop-department store. It involves hours of careful sourcing and rifling through racks at vintage shops and markets. It also requires a level of creativity and confidence when it comes to the styling.
If you don’t have the time, patience or ‘eye’ for this, why not outsource?
For the cost of a Zara blazer you can shift your entire styling mindset and gain confidence to break your fashion rut. You’ll learn to shop in new ways and find new value in the wardrobe you already have. You’ll be amazed at how different you feel once you start applying the Slogue strategies.
2 hours, $160
3 hours (recommended), $200
Prices include follow-up support with shoppable links and coaching on vintage and secondhand online shopping.
- Intro call
- 2/3-hour session at the Slogue studio; bring 5-10 items from your wardrobe and let Joanne show you how to wear them in new ways
- Access to the Slogue collection; a fabulous and eclectic edit of vintage and secondhand pieces at every price point
- A pre-edited selection of vintage from dealers across Sydney to try-on with your own clothes
- Photos of all the successful outfit combinations to store in your phone for future reference
- Follow-up communication via Whatsapp, with a personalised shopping list and online options to start you on your way
- Ongoing coaching through the online shopping process and any real-life shopping and styling ‘SOS’ (note if this becomes very regular you’ll be encouraged to book in a follow-up session)
- In addition to the outfits created during the session, you’ll receive 5 bonus outfit suggestions using flat-lays of your current wardrobe items, Slogue additions and any online finds
- Automatic VIP Slogue membership, which means discounts off follow-up sessions and workshops, ongoing online finds and access to Slogue’s future ‘shared wardrobe’
2 hours $120
The virtual version (video call) is surprisingly fun too! Joanne will look at your current wardrobe and show you the Slogue pieces she’s selected for you, which she can post to you the next day if you’re keen. You’ll need to do all the selfies and flat-lays, but all the tips, tricks, outfit ideas and shoppable links will be the same.
Once you get the Slogue bug, you’ll probably be back for more.
Ask Joanne for more details on follow-ups, including shopping dates, more try-on sessions, and event/occasion styling.
WORKSHOPS (TO COME)
Coming soon, Joanne will be hosting online workshops on various aspects of slow fashion. Subscribe for more details.
Here are just some of the topics she’ll be covering:
- how to style vintage in a modern way
- how to mix colours and clash patterns
- how to contrast textures and be more playful about combinations (therefore getting more wear out of not-so-plain clothes)
- how to wear clothes across the different seasons and climates (layering ideas you need to try)
- how to maintain your clothes (washing, tailoring, mending) and what to do with clothes you no longer want (re-commerce, consignment, charity vs rags/textile recycling)
- help with registering for the top vintage and secondhand online marketplaces, as well as some of the re-commerce sites
- how to develop the confidence to dress up when you once dressed down